Mario Marble & Tile is looking for a Showroom Coordinator. This entry-level position offers a flexible schedule and wage starting at $25+ per hour based on experience. This position is responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for all customers as well as maintaining the showroom location.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Starting in the range of $25 PLUS per hour based on experience with room for growth.
- Full-time, 35 hours per week, typically Tuesday to Saturday.
- Lots of flexibility to design your perfect work schedule.
- Training and mentorship will be provided, no experience necessary.
- Extended medical and dental benefits after three months.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous retail and/or customer service experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Cheerful, personable with great communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter who takes initiative and enjoys working independently.
- Good time management skills and able to prioritize.
- Responsible for generating sales and building positive customer relationships.
- Provide product knowledge and willing to learn about various product information.
- Perform various product placement, replenishment and recovery tasks to maintain a visually appealing, easy shopping experience.
- Ensuring a neat, clean and organized store.
- Communicate customer feedback and opportunities with the management team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Owner or as needed.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.