Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
A progressive and fast paced Veterinary Hospital located in Squamish is seeking a passionate, animal loving, part time Receptionist. This opportunity is part-time to start with the potential to develop into full-time. Offering a broad range salary dependent on experience plus discounts on vet services, pet food/supplies and an annual pass to the Sea to Sky Gondola!
About the Role:
- Part-time position (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday typically 9 to 10 hours per shift) that will grow into a full-time position over time; some flexibility in schedule to provide holiday coverage if necessary.
- Wage range is $15 to $20 depending on level of skills and experience.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits and 2-weeks’ vacation annually.
- Access to vet services and discounted pet food & supplies.
- Annual Sea to Sky Gondola pass plus corporate pass to Callaghan covering day pass and rentals.
- Tight-knit team in a very supportive work environment; ongoing team building and management support.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experienced administrative professional with strong customer service skills.
- Very proactive and takes initiative; manages tasks efficiently with a “can do” attitude.
- Focused, highly professional and works in an efficient manner.
- Personable and provides the “wow” factor to all clients. It’s simple, the answer is Yes!
- Competent, sharp, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various situations with the ability to remain calm and professional.
- Ability to deal with a variety of situations in a calm and tactful way.
- Experience using database software with proficient and accurate data entry.
- Motivated, self-starter who thrives on continuing developing and learning new skills.
- Vet Office Administration certificate is an asset.
- Reception area duties including greeting clients upon arrival, answering phones, texts and emails, handling over the counter sales and initiating/ completing consultations, booking appointments, settling accounts, answering questions about products and services.
- Opening and closing duties, keeping the reception and exam room areas clean and tidy throughout the day, cashing out, completing the daily follow up list.
- Assisting the technician and doctor with patient care as needed.
- Picking up extra shifts to cover holiday time.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and why you would make a great candidate for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →