A few of our clients have openings for Project Managers and Lead Hands on their teams! These positions are suited for an organized, motivated self starter with exceptional communication and project management skills at a junior or senior level. Offering competitive salaries based on experience, extended health and wellness benefits plus positive and collaborative work environments.
About the Roles, Perks and Benefits:
- Year-round, full-time, career oriented role.
- Both junior and senior experience is welcome.
- Typical schedule is Monday to Friday during standard office hours with some flexibility in schedule. Opportunity to work remotely some of the time is available. Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Competitive salary based on level of experience.
- Extended health and wellness benefit provided.
- Positive and team-oriented work environment with lots of growth opportunities.
- Assistance with securing accommodation for the right out of town candidate (if applicable).
The Perfect Candidate
- 3+ years experience in a similar position within the construction industry with a solid understanding of project management is preferred.
- Junior level candidates will also considered.
- Education in trades is beneficial.
- Background in trades ie: skilled carpenter or labourer is required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Leadership and team management abilities.
- General understanding of project management and construction processes.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Managing relationships with clients, stakeholders, municipal officials and subtrades.
- Providing exceptional client communications throughout all project phases.
- Managing and directing employees, contructors and sub-trades.
- Assisting with the planning and preparing construction schedules.
- Planning, organizing and directing daily operations.
- Communications and correspondence with the head office.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.