Website Squamish Personnel
- The best of both worlds with office and field work.
Our Squamish based client facilitates complex and innovative Rope Access projects across North America and is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join their team. Ideally suited to someone who values integrity and takes pride in their work, who has experience in project coordination or business administration and is looking to take the next step in their career.
About the Role:
- Full-time, 30-40 hours per week; Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM -5:00 PM
- When coordination work tapers off, will be required to take on rope access field work between projects.
- Wage range starting at $20 to $28 per hour based on experience.
- Full training and support from a great leadership team with opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Team-building and fun staff events.
- Extended medical and dental benefits with 50% coverage from employer.
- Squamish office location, with potential to work in the field occasionally.
The Perfect Candidate:
- An experienced project coordinator who is resourceful and self motivated.
- Experienced with working in a small, lean organization, with broad responsibilities.
- Has excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to organizational and process changes.
- Excellent verbal, social, and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – google docs/sheets, word, excel.
- Superior attention to detail, speed and accuracy in data entry.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- University Degree, College Diploma or work experience in a relevant field is desirable.
- Accounting, payroll or bookkeeping a definite asset.
- USA-Canada dual citizenship would be preferable.
- Rope access ticket from SPRAT or IRATA and is willing to work in the field as a rope technician when project coordination is not required.
- Supporting the daily needs of the Operations teams and Project Managers to facilitate the successful completion of projects across North America.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project binders.
- Compiling project status reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Tracking and measuring production metrics against targets.
- Cost reporting, earned value calculations and forecasting.
- Management of Change orders and requests – tracking of change orders.
- Creation of Requests for information (RFI)
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient processing of payroll, including time sheet management, data entry, hour verification and regulation compliance.
- Assisting with calculating daily costs, and comparing against production metrics.
- Tracking and reporting of expenses including credit card reconciliation.
- Supporting sales – reviewing of quotes & proposals as requested, providing required info for RFP’s.
- Assisting with hiring, on-boarding of new field staff and managing recruitment campaign communications / job posts.
- Coordinating new crew arrivals / departures.
- Booking travel, car rentals & accommodations for field staff.
- Arranging additional training & testing required for field staff.
- Managing room assignments.
- Operational and Administrative support as required to meet the needs of a small, busy office.
Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
If you have already created a profile in our system, please send us an email at email@example.com summarizing why you think you would be a perfect candidate for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org