Spearhead Plumbing & Heating has great hybrid opportunity for someone who has full cycle bookkeeping experience and looking for a company committed to employee success!
Offering up to $35+ per hour with a flexible schedule & hybrid work model to promote work/life balance.
Blend of work-from-home and in-office!
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year-round – 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Business operations are 7 days a week: choose what days you work.
- Up to $35+ per hour depending on level of experience.
- Hybrid: work a blend of in-office and work-from-home.
- Flexibility around extra time off for vacation and leisure time.
- Other benefits based on candidates needs can be discussed.
- Friendly, team oriented, casual office environment.
- Committed to ensuring a work/life balance plus career growth.
- Company values based around teamwork, respect, and innovation.
- Full-cycle bookkeeping experience is required.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting/forecasting.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy when entering information.
- Motivated self-starter who can prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience using QuickBooks Online accounting software.
- Works collaboratively within a team environment.
- Personable and friendly with a positive attitude.
- Account reconciliations, adjusting journal entries and prepare financial statements.
- Prepare and process payroll for all employees including ROE’s and T4 documentation.
- Prepare and submit government remittances including payroll remittance, year-end remittance, GST and WCB remittance.
- Work in collaboration with out-sourced accounting firm to provide accurate information and problem-solve any issues.
- Assisting management with financial analysis, budgeting and monitoring cash flow.
- Other finance related tasks as needed.
- Being part of a team in a home based office setting, other non bookkeeping task can be expected.
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.