Website Whistler Personnel
- Excellent wage and growth potential.
Looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the team at one of Whistler’s top strata management companies. Ideally seeking someone with previous maintenance/trades experience with strong communication and interpersonal skills who want to grow within the property maintenance field. Offering a competitive wage plus an annual wellness benefit and a great schedule.
- Full-time, year-round.
- Saturday to Wednesday, 8AM to 5PM with every second Wednesday off.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Extended health benefits after 3-months.
- Annual wellness benefit to use at your leisure.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within the company.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Building maintenance experience preferred, including some experience in painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, pool and spa and other similar experience.
- Junior candidates who are handy and take initiative welcome to apply.
- Must have strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, hard-working, and happy to pitch in where needed.
- Ability to take initiative and work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Computer proficiency including strong knowledge MS Office programs.
- Operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Class 5 drivers license and clean driving record (drivers abstract through ICBC will be required).
- General building maintenance at strata properties in the Whistler & Pemberton area.
- Tasks may include minor repairs, paint touch-ups, power washing parkades etc.
- Weekly checks at properties including checking and replacing light bulbs, cleaning grounds, removing rubbish.
- Attending and providing access to contractors in the event of a major service event or leak.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.