Website Whistler Personnel
- Seasonal contract with retention bonus & staff housing!
Staff Housing available On Site
A local campground offering tenting, yurts and cabins is looking to expand their Front Desk team. Ideally suited for someone who is friendly, personable and loves customer service. Offering seasonal work with a retention bonus plus staff housing!
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Front Desk Hours are 8:30AM to 9:30PM so a mix of shift coverage is required.
- Seasonal Contract until April 2022 with potential extension into long-term for the right candidate.
- $1000 retention bonus for completing the season.
- Hourly wage negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Staff Housing is Available: Private studio apartment for $732 monthly.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Some previous experience in a front-line administrative or customer service position.
- Preference will be given to individuals with experience in hospitality reception.
- Personable, friendly and professional with strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and willing to help out where needed.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Maintain a mature, professional image and demeanor with all employees and visitors at all times
- Greeting all guests in a professional and friendly manner and assisting them in building a memorable visit.
- Guest check-in and check-out, ensuring they are well informed of the property amenities.
- Managing reservations via email, phone and reservation system ensuring accuracy and collecting additional details.
- Create letters, emails, invoices, newsletters, posters and other documents, as required.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.