- Earn extra income! Long term, full time opportunities available.
Are you an experienced painter looking for extra income? If so, we’ve got some work for you – and you can start right away. We have temporary, part time AND full time employment opportunities available – create the schedule that works for you .
POSITION: Experienced Painters
- DATES: Pick the shifts you would like to work from our available dates. Starting immediately on a long term basis. Minimum requirement 3 days a week.
- HOURS: Flexible start times – usually around 8am or 9am for 8 hours.
- LOCATION: Indoor and outdoor sites in Whistler.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Interior and exterior painting of commercial buildings and homes. Working on ladders or on aerials. Assisting with moving materials, site setup, cleanup and pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Minimum 1 year experience painting professionally is preferred. Fall arrest training or aerial platform operating ticket is an asset. Physically fit, mobile and able to lift heavy loads (30lbs) and work on your feet for the duration of shift. Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour.
Painters Assistant basic or DIY experience: $18 – $20/hour
Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Junior Painters with min 1 year experience: $24 – $26/hour
Tier 1 = $24/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 2 = $25/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 3 = $26/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Pro Painters with min 3 years experience: $30 – $32/hour
Tier 1 = $30/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 2 = $31/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 3 = $32/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
*HIGHER WAGES are also available for Red Seal Certified painters or Team Leads.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still accepting applications for Temporary Positions. We are taking precautions to ensure that our team and those around them stay healthy. Read more here: www.whistler-jobs.com/work-safety-plan
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.