Website Whistler Personnel
- career growth with an established company.
This senior position is ideal for a fully certified A or B Ticket gas fitter with experience in both commercial and residential service and repair, as well as new installations. It is an opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a great team with work-life balance, while residing in the beautiful Sea to Sky Corridor. Whether seeking placement with a new company or a geographical location change, the position offers the opportunity to work out of Pemberton, Whistler or Squamish. Offering a competitive remuneration package including overtime opportunities, year-round employment, ongoing training and mentor-ship, benefits program and other incentives.
About the Role:
- Full-time, long-term, senior position with the opportunity for continued growth.
- Competitive wage package including bonuses and incentives (to be discussed and negotiated based on applicants training and experience).
- Fully stocked truck, tools and phone provided.
- Extended health and group insurance plan available.
- Territory covered – Whistler, Pemberton, Squamish.
- Able to hire skilled foreign workers and support permanent residency applications.
- Will assist suitable out of town candidates with finding local accommodation.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Friendly, outgoing customer service focused professional who is self-motivated, organized, and reliable.
- Great attention to detail with a desire to perform high quality workmanship.
- Ability to problem solve and diagnose issues quickly and accurately.
- Experience with a wide variety of gas work including residential and commercial repairs, service, and installations.
- Key areas of (commercial and residential) skill required:
- Gas Lines
- Commercial Equipment and Appliances
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable with computers and mobile phone as dispatching and all documentation regarding work orders is app based.
- Able to operate independently, offer suggestions and work without direct supervision.
- Safety conscious.
- Drivers license with clean driving record and experience with driving larger vehicles.
- Basic small tools (larger tools, cell phone and vehicle will be supplied as well as hand tools for working holiday applicants).
- Commercial and residential gas service calls as dispatched
- Clear communication of job details to customers and Dispatch, answering phone calls from customers when required.
- Maintaining clear written records using the dispatching application.
- Managing commercial and residential renovation projects when required.
- Estimating jobs and ordering materials and supplies.
- Working as part of a team.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.