Website Whistler Personnel
- friendly team and great pay!
A local Whistler dental office offering the latest techniques, technology and exceptional customer service is looking for a Dental Receptionist to join their dynamic team. Perfect for someone who is personable and positive with exceptional customer service skills who is looking for a long-term position in an innovative office. Perks include the opportunity to work 4 days on and 3 days off, excellent compensation package including dental benefits and opportunities for professional development.
About the Role:
- Full-time, 36 to 40 hours per week; weekends and evenings are required.
- Office hours are Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Friday and Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Opportunity to work 4 days and have 3 days off during the week.
- Wage in the range of $19 to $25 per hour based on industry experience.
- Positive and supportive team and a great work environment.
- Lots of staff team-building events.
- Opportunities for professional development workshops and courses.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Prior reception experience in a dental office is ideal; however, willing to train the right candidate.
- Personable and professional, engaging and pleasant to talk to with a positive energy.
- Positive “can do” attitudes and a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service.
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Team-oriented; able be proactive and jump in where needed to ensure smooth front desk operation.
- Excellent prioritizing and multi-tasking skills; very organized and able to juggle tasks throughout the day.
- Strong computer skills; able to learn new systems and software.
- Availability to work on weekends and evenings is required.
- Check-in and check-out patients and offering a warm and welcoming experience to all patients.
- Scheduling patient appointments for dental treatments through computerized scheduling system, updating patient information if needed.
- Answering patient inquiries, managing telephone and email correspondence, directing calls and responding to emergency inquiries.
- Updating patient charts and following up with lab cases.
- Communicating with insurance companies, processing patient insurance claims electronically.
- Processing payments, end of the day cash-out procedures and preparing deposits.
- Ensuring front desk is ready for next day operation.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email email@example.com to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →