Website whistler_jobs Whistler Personnel
- Increase operational efficiency, employee productivity and make faster decisions!
Looking for a customer service star to join this close-knit and collaborate team working in the Information Technology industry. Offering a competitive salary based on experience plus the opportunity to work fully remotely from your home!
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Part-time, 20 to 25 hours per week with schedule flexibility: 4 or 5 days per week ideally Noon to 5:00pm.
- One year contract initially with the opportunity for long-term, permanent employment with the company.
- $46,000 to $61,000 per year depending on experience; open to entry-level candidates who are motivated to learn!
- Extended health benefits available.
- 4 weeks of vacation per year.
- Laptop, additional screen, mouse, keyboard, and headset will be provided.
- 100% remote position.
- Comprehensive training will be provided to support employees.
- Recognize that supporting learning and career development are integral to developing an effective and sustainable team.
- We recognize that unchecked biases disproportionately impact marginalized people in our society, including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We are an equal opportunity employer, and strongly encourage applicants from people with these identities or other marginalized communities to apply.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A client-first approach to customer service. Solution focused problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Technology savvy with the ability to learn new software and programs efficiently and provide troubleshooting and guidance to customers on any issues. Experience using Odoo is an asset.
- Great communication skills both verbally and written; polite and customer-oriented with the ability to compile clear notes.
- Must be comfortable working in a remote environment and able to prioritize tasks independently.
- Must have a private and quiet location to work with a strong Internet connection.
- Previous experience using project management tools is an asset.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance over the phone or email.
- Troubleshoot issues and potentially ask for further information from the client.
- Determine a solution for the issue or identify that the issue needs escalation.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process in response to ticket submissions, including but not limited to virtual meetings and recording videos demonstrating functionality.
- Provide the customer with details on how to test the fix themselves (User Acceptance Testing) and obtain approval from the client for deployment when they have completed testing.
- Coordinate between helpdesk, functional, and development teams to manage customer expectations on fixes.
- Constantly ensure that tickets are in the correct project stage and that customer expectations are set appropriately.
- Escalate tickets externally to our ERP software developer, for support and clarification as needed. Required to track responses on external tickets via ticket tracking processes and respond or provide further information to our clients where necessary.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
- Please also submit a Cover Letter with your application. We appreciate that everybody has unique talents that make them valuable to a team. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us why you would be a great fit for this role in your cover letter.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.