A very busy and successful automotive shop in Function is looking for a Customer Service/Advisor. This role is perfect for a quick study with positive people skills who’s ready to learn something new with strong customer service and administrative abilities. In addition to a great boss and awesome coworkers, benefits include a very good wage ($18-$20/hr), a 3-day weekend, extended health benefits, discounted services, training opportunities and sponsored courses.
About the Role:
- Full time, long term, year-round position.
- Great schedule with 4 x 10 hour days allowing for a 3-day weekend.
- Starting wage of $18-$20/hour with opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Extended health benefits and discounted automotive services.
- Educational funding available to learn more about the industry.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must loves cars!
- Excellent communicator and customer service oriented with 2+ years administrative experience.
- Outgoing, energetic and personable who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, efficient and able to prioritize tasks to ensure completion.
- Mechanical aptitude and keen to learn all about cars.
- Computer / tech savvy – can learn new programs and set up new systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Some basic bookkeeping experience is an asset.
- Committed to long-term with strong work ethic.
- Handling customer inquiries, scheduling appointments.
- Assist around the office to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
- Filing, keeping the office organized and tidy.
- Order office supplies and assist with part orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers, cleaners, couriers and deliveries.
- Take customer payments, assist with bank deposits and basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Odd jobs, special projects and errands as needed.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.