Join the team at this successful automotive shop looking for a Service Advisor. In addition to a great boss and awesome coworkers, benefits include a very good wage ($20 to $22/hr), a 3-day weekend, discounted services, training opportunities and sponsored courses. This role is perfect for a quick study with positive people skills who’s ready to learn something new with strong customer service and administrative abilities.
- Full time, long term, year-round position.
- Great schedule with 4 x 10 hour days allowing for a 3-day weekend.
- Starting wage of $20 to $22/hour with opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Extended health benefits.
- Discounted automotive services.
- Educational funding available to learn more about the industry.
- Supportive management with lots of opportunities for growth in the industry.
- Covid19 Safety Protocols in place.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must loves cars!
- Excellent communicator and customer service oriented with 2+ years administrative experience.
- Outgoing, energetic and personable who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, efficient and able to prioritize tasks to ensure completion.
- Mechanical aptitude and keen to learn all about cars.
- Computer / tech savvy – can learn new programs and set up new systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Some basic bookkeeping experience is an asset.
- Committed to long-term with strong work ethic.
- Handling customer inquiries, scheduling appointments.
- Assist around the office to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
- Filing, keeping the office organized and tidy.
- Order office supplies and assist with part orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers, cleaners, couriers and deliveries.
- Take customer payments, assist with bank deposits and basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Odd jobs, special projects and errands as needed.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.