Sabre Rentals, Whistler’s only full-service store for tool and equipment rental store, is on the hunt for a customer-service oriented individual to join their team! Offering plenty of growth potential, annual education allowance, extended benefits and a starting wage up to $24 per hour based on experience. This is a great position for someone who loves customer service, continuous learning and working within a dynamic team.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Part-time or Full-time hours are available based on preference.
- Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm (weekends off!).
- Experienced wage starts between $23 to $24 with quick potential for increases based on performance.
- Entry-level wage starts at $21 per hour with quick potential for increases based on performance.
- Annual wellness benefits of $1200 per year (can be used for a ski pass!).
- Education allowance for those that want to grow within the company.
- Extended health and dental benefits after 3-months (for FT employees).
- Positive work environment with a great team of long-term employees.
- Lots of potential to grow and build a career within the company.
The Perfect Candidate:
- No experience necessary! Willing to train the right candidate who wants to learn.
- People-oriented who loves providing great customer service.
- Good communicator who can problem solve, handle conflicts and work under pressure.
- Steel toed boots and the ability to lift heavy objects is required.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Complete all functions of a rental contract: quote, sale, rental, close and service.
- Work with the back team to ensure rental items are sent and returned in order and ensure all work orders and service contracts are processed properly.
- Answer phone calls and receive orders by phone.
- Understand, organize and solve problems as they arise.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.