Website Whistler Personnel
- Great perks including a $1000 hiring bonus!
Join this growing company looking for a Community Patrol Guards; this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a side-gig or a flexible schedule. Ideally suited for someone who is good at thinking on their feet and loves helping people. Offering part-time or full-time work and the opportunity to grow within the company, competitive wage, hiring bonus and flexible schedule!
Hiring Bonus of $1000 Available
- Part-time, year-round.
- Shifts include evenings and overnights; Monday to Wednesday.
- Wage starting in the range of $21 to $22 per hour with potential for increases based on performance. Negotiable!
- $1000 signing bonus paid out over the first year of employment.
- Winter Season’s Ski Pass to Whistler Blackcomb available (Spirit Pass Participation).
- Extended health benefits for full-time employees after 90-days.
- Company cell phone, uniforms and the use of a company vehicle while on shift.
- One of BC’s top companies with a great work environment.
- Offers a ton of variety with the opportunity for growth and to help our your local community!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Customer service experience is key!
- Currently have or able to obtain your security license (don’t worry if you don’t have this as the company will help you get it!).
- Must be over 19 years of age with no criminal record.
- Must have BC Driver’s License.
- A true people person and have the ability to work with clients from diverse backgrounds in a courteous, professional and confidential manner.
- Supportive team member who has no trouble working independently.
- Ability to ‘think on your feel’ and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities; solution-focused and can problem solve.
- Able to adapt to every changing and often conflicting priorities.
- Primary responder to alarm calls in the area. Be the eyes and ears on the ground in emergency situations.
- Patrolling client homes when they are on vacation.
- Work with client’s, technicians and customer service team to identify problems, determine the cause and take actions to fix it.
- Accurately record details and complete reports in a timely manner.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.