A top real estate company is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join the team at their Squamish office. Ideally suited to someone with strong administrative and customer service skills who is highly organized, efficient and people-oriented. Offering opportunities for advancement and a competitive wage.
About the Role:
- Part-time to start with the potential to lead into full-time for the right candidate. Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Starting wage in the range of $19 to $20 per hour based on experience with potential increases based on performance.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Warm and inviting office environment with a great team!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Administratively strong with excellent computer skills and previous experience with social media marketing and admin/reception.
- Excellent customer service skills; able to communicate effectively with a positive attitude.
- Highly personable with a warm and approachable demeanor and professional appearance.
- Organized with great attention to detail; able to multi-task and complete projects by deadlines.
- Team player; takes initiative and can jump in where needed.
- Greet clients as they come into the office and provide exceptional customer service, answer all telephone and email inquiries and direct to appropriate staff.
- Processing of all listings and timely updating and maintaining of listing amendments, files and folders, weekly listing audits.
- Update various correspondence as needed including brochures and feature sheets.
- Accurate data entry using CRM system.
- Order and maintain supply inventory and check and distribute mail.
- Assist agents with various administrative tasks including on-boarding new clients.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.