Website Whistler Personnel
- growth potential and fun work environment
A top Whistler Real Estate company is looking for an administrative and social media guru to join their team as a Client Care Coordinator. Offering opportunities for advancement and a competitive wage, this is a great role for someone who is personable with exceptional customer service skills who loves social media marketing!
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round. 32 hours per week – Friday to Monday schedule (including stat holidays); 9am to 5 pm.
- Wage in the range of $20 to $22 per hours based on experience.
- Overtime pay on stat holidays.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Warm and inviting office environment with a great team!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Administratively strong with excellent computer skills and previous experience with social media marketing and admin/reception.
- Excellent customer service skills; able to communicate effectively with a positive attitude.
- Highly personable with a warm and approachable demeanor and professional appearance.
- Organized with great attention to detail; able to multi-task and complete projects by deadlines.
- Team player; takes initiative and can jump in where needed.
- Greet clients as they come into the office and provide exceptional customer service, answer all telephone and email inquiries and direct to appropriate staff.
- Coordinating social media marketing; develop creative and engaging content and schedule postings to various social media outlets and manage all social media communications.
- Processing of all listings and timely updating and maintaining of listing amendments, files and folders, weekly listing audits.
- Update various correspondence as needed including brochures and feature sheets.
- Manage and monitor all keys for listings
- Accurate data entry using CRM system.
- Order and maintain supply inventory and check and distribute mail.
- Assist agents with various administrative tasks including onboarding new clients.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at email@example.com