A local Squamish company is looking to expand their professional administration team. Seeking administrative superstars with exceptional customer service skills who are looking for a long term career within a growing company. Offering a competitive starting wage with a comprehensive benefits package plus discounts on products and services!
About the Role:
- Full time: 3-4 days per week (30 to 40 hours).
- 9 to 10 hours shifts with a varied schedule as the office is open 7 days per week – evenings and weekends will be required.
- Competitive starting wage based on experience.
- Regular reviews with potential for discretionary target bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits and 2-weeks of paid annual vacation (after completion of eligibility requirements).
- Tight-knit team in a very supportive work environment and ongoing team building and management support.
- Opportunities for growth within a great team environment.
- Access to the corporate pass for Callaghan covering day pass and rentals.
- Discounted products and services.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experienced administrative professional with strong customer service skills.
- Very proactive and takes initiative; manages tasks efficiently with a “can do” attitude.
- Focused, highly professional and works in an efficient manner.
- Personable and provides the “wow” factor to all clients. It’s simple, the answer is Yes!
- Competent, sharp, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various situations with the ability to remain calm and professional.
- Ability to deal with a variety of situations in a calm and tactful way.
- Experience using database software with proficient and accurate data entry.
- Motivated, self-starter who thrives on continuing developing and learning new skills.
- Reception area duties including greeting clients upon arrival, answering phones, texts and emails, handling over the counter sales and initiating/ completing consultations, booking appointments, settling accounts, answering questions about products and services.
- Opening and closing duties, keeping the reception and exam room areas clean and tidy throughout the day, cashing out, completing the daily follow up list.
- Picking up extra shifts to cover holiday time.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.