Website Whistler Personnel
- opportunities for growth.
Join this professional, eco-friendly cleaning company in either a part-time or full-time Cleaning position. Offering great benefits including a flexible schedule, competitive wage, recreational benefits, accommodation and plenty of room for advancement! The ideal candidate with have a keen eye for detail with experience in vacation and home rentals who friendly, hard-working and willing to pitch in where needed.
About the Role:
- Full time and part-time positions available.
- Guaranteed year-round hours with no seasonal fluctuations.
- Flexible schedules (pick your regular days).
- Starting wage is $20/hr with opportunities for advancement.
- Perks: ski pass or ski pass reimbursement available.
- Team building events and great staff events.
- Full benefits available for long-term staff after 3 months.
- Affordable shared staff housing available within walking distance to the village with great amenities.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Hotel or vacation home cleaning experience.
- Work quickly with minimal supervision.
- Responsible and looking to grow into more senior roles.
- Great communication – english spoken & basic writing.
- Basic understanding of computers and software (training will be provided).
- Friendly, hard-working and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Floors: Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming of carpeted areas.
- Surfaces: Cleaning all surfaces, any glass, kitchen counters and appliances.
- Dusting: Furniture, windowsills, lampshades, baseboards etc.
- Empty trash and recycling and clean receptacles.
- Bathrooms: Clean toilets, bathtub, mirrors, countertops, shower and all plumbing fixtures.
- Processing used laundry items such as linens and towels.
- Making clean beds and changing bathroom and kitchen linens.
- Replacing toilet paper, toiletries and other refillable consumables.
- Wipe down front door and remove scuff marks on walls where visible & easily removed with magic eraser.
- Ensure your resume and profile have been submitted to www.whistler-jobs.com/apply (you only need to do this once).
- If you already have a profile with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position.
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to our client. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by our client.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive, promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.