- Year-round consistent hours with no seasonal fluxuations.
Join this professional, eco-friendly cleaning company in either a part-time or full-time cleaning position. Catering to high-end residential and commercial clients this company is busy all-year round. Say goodbye to seasonal highs and lows and design a full-time or part-time schedule that works with your lifestyle.
About the Role, Wages, Perks and Benefits:
- Full-time and part-time positions available starting immediately.
- Guaranteed year-round hours with no seasonal fluctuations.
- Flexible schedules (pick your regular days and hours).
- Starting wage is $20-$24/hr with opportunities for regular increases.
- Lead Hand position is also available for the right candidate.
- PERKS include Ski Pass or ski pass reimbursement plus full extended health benefits are available for full-time workers.
- Choose where you want to work! Clients include high end residential properties and commercial offices and buildings in Whistler, Squamish and Pemberton.
- A well-established company with a good reputation and over 20 years in business.
- Happy to assist out-of-towners secure local housing (company has lots of great contacts!)
The Perfect Candidate:
- Training is provided – no prior experience necessary.
- Enjoys working as part of a team (will be working in pairs).
- Able to work quickly with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in English, French or Spanish.
- Attention to detail and an eye for clean.
- Reliable, hard-working and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Lead Hand Position requires either hotel or vacation home cleaning experience and a desire to build leadership skills.
- Drivers also wanted with a valid driver’s license and own car (vehicle allowance is provided).
- Cleaning of high end residential properties, commercial offices and buildings in Whistler, Squamish or Pemberton.
- Working closely with your team with minimal supervision.
- Providing friendly, consistent service to owners.
- Contributing to a fun, positive team environment.
How to Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
Tips for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.