Website Squamish Personnel
With compassion, respect, and care, SSCS provides high quality programs throughout our region to enhance the lives of residents at every age and stage of life.
At Sea to Sky Community Services we provide social service programming to help thousands of children, youth, and adults build their skills, confidence, and mental health. Currently looking to fill several Childcare Worker & Early Childcare Educator positions across Squamish centres.
Offering competitive wages, flexible schedules, growth potential and the opportunity to be a part of a fantastic team!
- ECE, Brackendale Childcare – permanent role, 40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, immediate start
- ECE, Garibaldi Highlands Preschool – temporary for 6 months, 20 hrs/week, 20 hrs/wk, 8:45am-1:45pm, Mon-Thurs, immediate start
- School Aged Worker, Brackendale Out of School Care – temporary for 6 months 17.5hrs/week, Mon-Fri 2:30pm-6:00pm, immediate start
- ECE, Brackendale Childcare – temporary for 6 months, 20 hrs/week, Mon-Fri 9:30am-1:30pm, immediate start
- ECE, floater role at various preschool locations- temporary for 6 months, 20 hrs/week, Mon-Fri 9:30am-1:30pm, immediate start
- School Aged Worker, various Out of School Care locations: permanent 6hrs/week, 2 shifts/week Mon-Fri 2:30pm-5:30 or 3:00-6:00pm, immediate start
- Senior Educator, Garibaldi Highlands Out of School Care – temporary for 6 months, 26hrs/week, 8am-9am and 2:30pm-6pm + 3.5 hours/week flex admin time, immediate start
- School Aged Worker, Mamquam Out of School Care – permanent 17.5hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 2:30pm-6pm, immediate start
- *** We’re always hiring for Casual workers in our Childcare programs. If you’re interested in an on-call, flexible schedule then please reach out
For full job descriptions and more about each of these roles visit our website at: https://www.sscs.ca/job-postings/
About the SSCS and our Perks and Benefits:
- Company Culture & Values: Compassion, Collaboration, Respect, Inclusivity, Accountability and Professionalism.
- Career & Growth Opportunities: There are many growth opportunities in various directions at SSCS. We employ a diverse workforce in a multitude of fields: social work, education, administration, childcare, and many more. Staff are encouraged to pursue their professional development goals.
- Competitive Industry Wages: Ranging from $19.66 – $25.82 depending on certification and experience. Plus $4/hour for certified ECE’s through the BC Government Wage Enhancement program.
- Employee Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package to both our unionized and non-unionized employees. This includes healthcare and dental coverage, a generous vacation allowance, and much more.
- Benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week include: Extended healthcare, Dental and Vision care, Disability insurance and life insurance.
- Benefits for all employees include: Employee Assistance Program, Paid time-off, On-site parking and Casual work attire.
- Please note that Sea to Sky Community Services upholds a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy.
Applying is Easy!
Apply directly to Sea to Sky Community Services via email: email@example.com
OR, by visiting their Job Board page here: https://www.sscs.ca/job-postings/
OR, if you already have a profile with us, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which position are you are interested in. We’ll forward your information to Sea to Sky Community Services for further consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.