Website Whistler Personnel
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that supports work/life balance.
Are you living in Pemberton and want to cut out the commute to Whistler? Then this might be the right opportunity for you! Offering up to $28 per hour to start plus extended health and lifestyle benefits and lots of opportunities for learning and advancement within this growing company.
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with flexible schedule.
- Up to $28 per hour to start based on experience with room for growth.
- Annual lifestyle benefit can be discussed.
- Extended medical and dental coverage.
- Loyal employer committed to ensuring their employees succeed and grow and ensuring work/life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
- Company values based around teamwork, respect, and innovation.
- Experience with administration and customer service is essential.
- Friendly, personable and professional with a drive to succeed in the position and grow within the company.
- Professional communication skills with problem-solving abilities, provide excellent and personalized customer service
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google Suite, QuickBooks (basic) and CRM systems.
- Works well independently; able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Loves a challenge and a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proactive and motivated with solid decision-making skills and solution-focused.
- Assist with daily dispatching of service technicians.
- Manage phone and email correspondence.
- Daily credit card processing, bank deposits, and posting to accounts receivable.
- Prepare service agreements and quotes, manage follow-up.
- Administrative support needs to the technicians when necessary.
- Be a part of the team that greases the wheels to make our company efficient, productive and the first choice of our customers by doing whatever it takes.
How to Apply
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.