Website Whistler Personnel
- career building, competitive wage.
We have an excellent career-building opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who wants to join a company that offers professional advancement, a competitive wage, extended health coverage and a ski/recreation benefit. Seeking someone who is detail oriented with excellent time management skills that can run with all the functions of accounts payable.
About the role:
- Full-time, year-round working regular office hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Competitive wage starting in the rage of $20 to $22 per hour based on experience.
- Benefits include an extended health package after 3 months and an annual Recreation Benefit.
- Work within a professional and collaborative accounting team.
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experienced in accounts payable with strong attention to detail and a passion for numbers.
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office Suite and accounting software (knowledge of Info-Tracker is an asset).
- Proficient in data entry and information management.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, self-starter who can ask questions where necessary and be willing to take on new tasks within the finance function when necessary.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with the finance team.
- Sharp time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and a stickler for accuracy.
- Primarily responsible for all data entry and record keeping of Accounts Payable for large property management company.
- Correspondence regarding invoices and cheques via phone/email.
- Receive, process, verify and reconcile all AP invoices.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Process semi-monthly cheque runs.
- Ensure all vendors comply with WCB or 3rd party insurance requirements.
- New vendor set up and implementation.
- Monitor Accounts Payable Aging reports.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.