One of Whistler’s newest Plumbing & Heating companies is searching for a qualified Plumber. With a flexible schedule, great wage and the opportunity to learn from a journeyman plumber with 15 years industry experience, this position is ideal for anyone who can work independently and has plumbing experience!
About the Role:
- Full time with some flexibility in schedule.
- Ideally suited for a 2nd/3rd year apprentice or Journeyman.
- Competitive wage based on experience and qualifications.
- Phone and Equipment will be provided.
- Work under an experienced journeyman plumber with over 15 years’ experience.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong problem solving skills and an excellent communicator.
- Great customer service skills who works well with people.
- Friendly, outgoing customer service professional who is self-motivated and reliable.
- Aptitude for math and mechanically inclined.
- Presentable and professional.
- Comfortable operating basic tools.
- Driver’s License with clean drivers abstract.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Install plumbing fixtures and systems, including; Cast Iron, System 15, Soldered and Grooved copper, Black iron pipe, and more.
- Fixture and HWT installation.
- Pack, sort and count material.
- Purchasing and organizing parts and supplies.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Cleaning up tools, parts and supplies.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have already created a profile, please email us at email@example.com expressing your interest in this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org