Join one of Whistler’s newest Plumbing & Heating companies as an Apprentice. With a flexible schedule, great wage and the opportunity to learn from a journeyman plumber with 15 years industry experience, this position is ideal for anyone wanting a career as a Plumber!
About the Role:
- Full time with some flexibility
- $20 to $25 per hour depending on experience.
- Phone and Equipment will be provided.
- Work under an experienced journeyman plumber with over 15 years experience.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong problem solving skills and an excellent communicator.
- Great customer service skills who works well with people.
- Friendly, outgoing customer service professional who is self-motivated and reliable.
- Aptitude for math and mechanically inclined.
- Presentable and professional.
- Comfortable operating basic tools.
- Has a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Install plumbing fixtures and systems, including; Cast Iron, System 15, Soldered and Grooved copper, Black iron pipe, and more.
- Fixture and HWT installation.
- Pack, sort and count material.
- Purchasing and organizing parts and supplies.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Cleaning up tools, parts and supplies.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/ →