Put your tech and customer service skills to use in this fantastic Sales Associate role with Rogers. Offering plenty of perks including professional development opportunities, annual ski pass, contests for prizes, and flexible work hours. Ideally suited for someone who delivers a great customer service experience with a solution-focused approach and loves being a part of a fun team!
$1500 Signing Bonus available for long-term candidates
- Full-time and Part-time hours available.
- Base wage plus commissions average up to $25 per hour (negotiable – ask us for more details!).
- Medical and dental benefits
- Extensive ongoing training and opportunities for career growth
- Annual Spirit Ski and Snowboard Pass.
- Daily/Weekly sales contest for prizes.
- Flexible working hours within retail store hours (Monday – Sunday).
- Semi-annual Team Building social events.
- Discounts on products and services!
- $1500 signing bonus for long-term candidates.
- Enjoy being a part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to attain store sales goals and deliver great customer experiences with a solution-based approach.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to build report and connections with others.
- Effective oral and written communication skills .
- Motivated and enthusiastic team contributor.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Retail customer service and sales experience is an asset.
- Comfortable using wireless products, computers, tablets etc.
- Be open to working a varied retail schedule (a combination of weekdays and weekend days).
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Determine customer needs and recommend the best solutions.
- Meet, greet, and thank all customers.
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after sales service.
- Work well in a team of other sales staff and retail Store Managers.
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgement.
- Stay knowledgeable about our product, services, promotions and policies.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and professional looking workplace.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.