Leap ahead of the pack by joining a thriving team and marketing machine that will hand you a steady supply of buyers and sellers on Day 1 (not day 90)!
A very successful Whistler RE/MAX REALTOR® has an opening for a junior Real Estate Sales Representative on their team.
This is an invaluable opportunity to receive training, coaching and mentorship from one of the best realtors in the business. You will also benefit from a steady supply of clients and prospects. Ideal for a newly licenses realtor who is just getting started in their real estate career and interested in working in a very hot market.
Must have a valid real estate license with some real estate experience, exceptional sales and people skills and ready to work hard. The right candidate can earn more than $100,000 in commissions their first year.
BENEFITS OF JOINING A THRIVING REAL ESTATE TEAM:
- Built-in, instant credibility and a solid long-standing reputation.
- Successful, proven sales structure and systems.
- Extensive support, training, mentorship and ongoing professional coaching from the best in the biz.
- A powerful marketing machine that is already generating repeat clients, prospects and referrals.
- Steady supply of warm leads and ongoing guidance on the best ways of convert them to sales.
- Admin support and office space provided at the local RE/MAX office.
- Accountability, supervision and encouragement.
- You are not alone – but rather on a team providing synergies and a steady supply of positive energy.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Polished professional with a valid BC real estate license or in the final stages of completing the course and licensing process.
- Positive and optimistic psychology, open minded, ready to learn and grow.
- Ready for a long-term, career position. Reliable, dependable and always on time.
- Thrives when working alongside of a team rather than as an independent.
- Has a high level of intelligence, a strong work ethic and ample grit.
- Has a growth mindset, an eagerness to learn and a hunger to succeed.
- Outgoing and friendly; People oriented. A good listener and able to quickly assess client needs and wants.
- Bright and brings new ideas and adaptable to an ever-changing market.
- Excellent sales professional with at least 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of the Whistler area, zoning bylaws and real estate market very beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal communication and administration skills.
- Does well within a structured sales environment and able to learn and work with scripts and dialogues.
- Understands that the business of real estate includes working most weekends and receiving telephone calls in the evenings.
- Comfortable technology; computer savvy.
- Highly professional with outstanding work ethic; high regard for accountability in order to fulfill the needs of the business.
- Work as part of a team listing and selling real estate.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from inquiries at a rapid pace and meet strict deadlines.
- Follow-up on leads and make prospecting calls daily.
- Track and measure success and meet all goals and expectations of the company.
- Give buyer presentations and get signed agreements.
- Attend morning coaching and communication sessions with the team.
- An independent contractor – maintains own relatively new car and laptop plus professional wardrobe and responsible for own licensing fees.
- Show homes and holds open houses.
- Daily communication with active clients and prospects.
- Update client database as events happen.
- Manage all contract administration.
- Daily reporting back to the Team Leader.
How to Apply:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with a brief cover letter outlining why you would make a great fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →