Website Squamish Personnel
- build your administrative skills with this fun and close-knit team!
A rapidly growing company offering streamlined services for businesses looking to increase operational efficient, employee productivity and make faster decisions based on real-time information, is seeking a Project Administrator to join their team in Squamish. Offering plenty of opportunities for growth, plus a competitive wage based on experience and skill set. Ideal for someone who is administratively strong and loves variety in their work.
- 40 hours per week, year-round.
- Monday to Friday schedule, typically 8:30 to 4:30 with some flexibility.
- Wage starting in the range of $20 to $25 per hour depending on experience and skill set (ie: bookkeeping experience is a bonus!).
- Extended health benefits that kick in right away.
- Wellness Allowance is available and based on individual needs.
- Work remotely from your home office, laptop provided by company.
- Open to junior and senior level candidates. Willing to train the right individual.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative position providing support to team members and leadership.
- Some experience with general bookkeeping is very beneficial.
- Friendly, personable, positive and outgoing.
- Motivated self starter who takes initiative and helps out where needed.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Very organized with strong time management; able to juggle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google Suite, and CRM systems.
- Engaged in the local Squamish community and passionate about an active lifestyle.
- Supporting sales team and leadership with various administrative tasks and projects.
- Assisting with bookkeeping tasks such as accounts payable/receivable, reviewing and approving time sheets, and data entry (if applicable).
- Inter-office communications and outgoing correspondence.
- Compiling work orders with accuracy, following up on inquiries, and processing change orders.
- Implement and oversee procedures and controls to maximize efficiently and accuracy across departments.
- Organize and maintain web-based filing systems.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.