Website Zero Ceiling
- Help end youth homelessness in BC!
Zero Ceiling, a non-profit organization who is dedicated to transforming the lives of young people who have experienced homelessness, is looking for a Program Manager to join their team.
Seeking a compassionate, relationship-centered leader to manage the Work 2 Live and Adventure Sessions programs. As Program Manager, you will lead and supervise a team of youth workers who deliver comprehensive support services for young adults aged 19-25, including housing, employment, mental health, and land-based recreation.
Offering $56,000 to $58,500 per year plus extended health and wellness benefits and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Sea to Sky’s Youth!
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, 36 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday. Evenings required.
- Annual salary ranging from $56,000 to $58,500 per year based on experience.
- Health and wellness benefits, 4 weeks paid vacation and 10 paid personal days and RRSP contributions.
- Whistler Blackcomb winter and summer pass provided to deliver land-based recreation programming.
- Enthusiastically welcome applications from all qualified people,
including those with lived experience, racialized people, people of all
sexual orientations, women and trans* people, Indigenous peoples, those
with diverse abilities, mental illness, and from all social strata.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in social services with exceptional leadership skills.
- Team oriented, passionate and enjoys meeting and connecting with people.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and organize work and time efficiently.
- Good communicator with strong relationships building skills.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of personal and professional boundaries and has self-care strategies in place to support themselves and their team.
- Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, email & social media an asset.
- Ability to navigate various government and social services agency to gather information and support for participants of all ages and needs.
- Strong snowboard/ski and mountain bike skills an asset for land-based programming.
- Supervise and support Youth Workers to provide individualized, relationship-centered care to program participants.
- Advocate for young adults in the workplace and community.
- Continually reflect on and develop the Work 2 Live program.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out more at zeroceiling.org/join-our-team
We will forward all applications received by WPS directly to Zero Ceiling for review and consideration. If you would like an update on your application, please contact Zero Ceiling directly.