Website whistler_jobs Whistler Personnel
- Providing our community with a well-rounded approach to orthopaedic health!
Join the team at this multidisciplinary orthopaedic clinic with locations in both Squamish & Whistler. Looking for an experienced office assistant with excellent patient service and organizational skills. Offering $22 to $26 per hour to start based on experience.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week typically Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
- Must be open to working shifts at both offices in Squamish & Whistler.
- Wage starting in the range of $23 to $26 per hour based on experience.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation plus an extra day on your birthday.
- Discounted Whistler Blackcomb seasons pass.
- Friendly and hardworking team environment.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience in administration and customer service.
- Medical Office Assistant experience and certification is preferred but not required. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (Excel) and knowledge of patient management records (EMR’s) such as Plexia and Jane.
- Great communication skills; professional and personable.
- Work well with in a team environment and independently.
- Balance competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Regular administrative and reception duties: registers patients, answers telephone, general correspondence, record keeping, chart notes, reports, medical billings, data entry and word processing, records, transcribes, types, drafts, creates, updates all forms of correspondence.
- Communicating with labs, healthcare providers, and insurance companies.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Leading patients to exam rooms and optimizing clinic flow.
- Maintaining medical inventory by coordinating new supplies as needed.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.