A very busy, locally owned and operated HVAC Company is expanding their team! Looking for entry-level or experienced candidates who are motivated with an interest in learning and growing in the trade.
Try Before You Apply!
If you are interested in some trial shifts to find out if this is the right job for you, let us know!
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year-round work.
- 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, no weekends!
- Wages starting in the range of $25 to $28 per hour for those with little to no experience.
- Wages starting in the range of $30 to $48 per hour for those with experience.
- Extended benefits package available.
- Cell Phone and Travel Allowance to be discussed.
- A positive, supportive training environment and a chance to start a solid, in-demand, long-term career.
- Job sites are throughout the Sea to Sky with most in the Whistler area.
- On the job training will be provided.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Looking for someone who has the right attitude, an interest in learning, a willingness to work hard and some mechanical aptitude.
- Some experience with plumbing or HVAC is preferred but not required.
- 1st or 2nd-year Apprentice preferred but not required.
- Friendly, outgoing customer-service focused professional who is self-motivated, organized, and reliable.
- Great attention to detail with a desire to perform high-quality
- Safety conscious.
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record. Must have own
- Basic small hand tools, larger tools will be supplied.
- Install, maintain, and repair HVAC systems primarily in a residential setting.
- Ensure air quality systems are in good working condition.
- Installation or repair and maintenance services.
- Meeting compliance requirement documentation.
- Testing for leaks using various testing tools.
- Maintaining and repairing electrical components of HVAC equipment.
- Reviewing historical repair records to create an effective inspection schedule.
- Communicating with clients.
- Inspecting plumbing systems to ensure efficient operation while adhering to environmentally friendly guidelines.
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.