Website Whistler Personnel
- Great gig with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Bartle & Gibson, Western Canada’s premier plumbing, heating, and electrical distributor is looking for a career-oriented individual to join their team in this exciting customer service role within the Plumbing division. Offering a starting wage up to $23 to $25 per hour depending on experience plus a ton of perks including store discounts, full extended medical and dental benefits, and company profit-sharing!
$750 signing bonus for long-term candidates available.
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm with some flexibility.
- Starting wage up to $23 to $25 per hour depending on experience.
- Extended health & dental benefits; fully paid for by the company.
- Profit Sharing and RRSP matching.
- Store discounts on products.
- Monthly bus pass available.
- Give Back Program – paid volunteer days through the year to ‘give back’ to the community (ie: helping out at various events).
- Positive team environment that provides lots of recognition plus growth potential within the company.
- $750 signing bonus paid on first paycheck!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous sales or customer service experience is an asset.
- Proactive team player who is career oriented, takes initiative and is looking for career growth.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to warm up and develop rapport with potential customers.
- Ability to develop long term relationships and generate referrals from your customers.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Email).
- Self-motivated; able to function effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- Responding to inquiries and processing incoming calls and orders.
- Purchasing materials for customers and sales negotiations.
- Sourcing materials for customers when currently not in stock.
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with order taking, product, pricing, deliveries, and overall service.
- Counter Sales and handling returns as required.
- Shipping and receiving customer orders, as well as stocking bins.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email email@example.com to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.