Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
- Long-term career working with a great team!
A well established daycare centre in the heart of Pemberton, BC is looking for a Manager. Ideally suited for those who are extremely organized with strong leadership and communication skills who can manage teams effectively in a caring and fun environment. Offering a competitive yearly salary with extended health benefits plus access to professional development funds.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5:30PM.
- Some flexibility and out of office hours are required (ie: attending monthly board meetings).
- Starting salary $58,240 per year with potential for growth.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
- Access to discounted childcare if needed.
- Professional Development budget to attend course & improve skillset!
- Willing to consider out of town candidates provided they have a viable relocation plan in place.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in a leadership position managing teams with administrative and HR abilities.
- Experience with business operations including financial management and budgets.
- A caring individual who is able to manage a safe and happy childcare environment.
- Positive influence and natural motivator who inspires teachers to create high-quality programming and works well in a team oriented environment.
- Actively works to resolve conflict, maintain trust and build
strong working relationships.
- Responsible Adult certification is required (or be able to begin the course upon being hired).
- ECE certified, IT and Special Needs certifications is an asset.
- Childcare First Aid & CPR, and other routine emergency treatments.
- Clear Criminal Record check.
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar role.
- Experience with financial training or background in a non-profit environment.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Centre.
- Oversee the programs offered in the Centre and ensure a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for children.
- Support the teaching staff throughout the Centre as well as in the classroom.
- Work alongside the Assistant Manager to ensure ongoing coaching for childcare staff, employees and volunteers.
- Ensure that financial administration is managed effectively.
- Work well with the Board of Directors to achieve future goals.
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of materials and supplies.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.