Looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Administrator for a full-time position within a beautiful, nurturing and fun office located in Function Junction. Offering $30+ per hour to start depending on experience with room for growth, annual wellness allowance, extended health benefits and scheduling flexibility to meet your needs.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year-round. Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with some flexibility based on your needs.
- Starting at $30+ per hour depending on level of experience with the potential for pay increases.
- Extended health and dental benefits after 3-months.
- RSP matching and contributions.
- Annual wellness benefits.
- Open to entry-level and experience candidates; training will be provided.
- Great opportunity to grow within the role based on individual skillset (ie: take on more administrative tasks).
- Family-oriented and great group of professionals who are collaborative and work in a positive environment.
“Fun work with Fun people”!
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2+ years of full-cycle Bookkeeping experience with knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Careful attention to detail, high quality of work and impeccable organization and communication skills.
- Self-starter – ability to jump into the middle of problems and obtain effective results. Good problem solving skills and solution-focused.
- Solid time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work efficiently.
- Professional, reliable and responsible; strong team player who also works well independently.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office Suite (Word & Excel), Sage 100 Contractor or other accounting software.
- Managing and processing accounts receivable and payable.
- Managing and processing bi-weekly payroll and benefits.
- Preparation of bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Assist with standard government remittance preparation and submissions.
- Assist with onboarding new employees and general HR related duties.
- Assist with inventory management.
- General administrative support where needed.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.