Website whistler_jobs Whistler Personnel
- Expand your retail experience in this leadership role!
Whistler Hardware is looking for a Assistant Manager to join the team and help drive sales performance of our retail store sales, B2B sales and online sales. $60,000 per year to start plus lots of perks including generous store benefits, options for a cash signing bonus and a flexible schedule to support work/life balance!
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time management position with excellent growth potential.
- $60,000 per year including bonuses based on personal goals and store performance.
- Flexible schedule that allows for work/life balance.
- Extremely supportive owners.
- Generous store discounts.
- Paid parking.
- Options for a cash signing bonus!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience in a retail environment with excellent customer service and people skills.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career into a leadership role or someone who has previous management experience.
- Computer savvy (knowledge of POS and online sales platforms as asset).
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a customer service and sales focused environment.
- Comfortable with people management.
- Experience with human resources, payroll and labour standard knowledge is an asset.
- Motivated, goal-oriented professional that takes initiative and contributes creative ideas to improve the business.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Availability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Lead daily operations and ensure smooth operation of store, especially when store manager is not present.
- Working the frontline of the store – customer service and processing transactions.
- Helping customers find items in store / offering basic recommendations.
- Supervise other staff while on shift, manage product returns, and respond to customer issues.
- Manage B2B customer accounts, including monthly invoicing.
- Oversee merchandising of store products.
- Support inventory management, including onsite and offsite inventory.
- Manage fulfilment of online product sales.
- Prepare staff schedules.
- Help with social media promotions.
- Assist Store Manager with developing and executing plans for continuous improvement.
- Oversee regular cash deposits and other administrative duties.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.