Earn top $$ wages picking up shifts for $18-$37/hr as part of Whistler Personnel’s Temp Worker program in Whistler, Pemberton and Squamish.
We are hopeful that as soon as travellers are welcome back to the resort and the Sea to Sky, we’ll have plenty of shifts for you as we would love to have you on the team! Please create a profile with us to get notified as soon as our temp department picks up again!
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Plus we offer lots of extra BONUSES:
- PLUS EXTRA $2-$4/HR for Last Minute SUPERHERO BONUSES
- PLUS EXTRA $2/HR HOLIDAY BONUS on long weekends & holidays
- PLUS EXTRA $2/HR for SUPERCLEANERS with at least 3 months prior hotel housekeeping experience.
- PLUS EXTRA $2/HR for Labourers with STEEL TOED BOOTS
- PLUS EXTRA $2/HR GRAVEYARD BONUS for night cleaners (shifts that start after 10:30pm)
- PLUS EXTRA $$$/HR for skilled positions such as Carpenters, Bookkeepers, First Aid Attendants and more.
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
EXAMPLES OF WORK ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE:
Housekeepers / Housekeeper Assistants:
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assist with the cleaning and freshening up guest rooms and vacation homes (check outs) as part of a team under the direction of the housekeeping supervisors. Pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to work on your feet all. Prior housekeeping experience is beneficial but not always required.
General Labour / Construction
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with construction, demolitions and renovations at job sites including homes, restaurants and hotels. Includes moving materials, manual labour, basic construction duties, cleaning up debris and pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Prior construction experience is beneficial. Physically fit, mobile, able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs) and able to work on your feet for the duration of shift. Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- REQUIRES STEEL TOED BOOTS and work gloves.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cleaning common areas, responding to guest requests, removing rubbish and general housekeeping duties.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, team player; physically fit and able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs); WHIMIS certification preferred. Prior cleaning experience preferred, training will be provided.
Pool Attendant / First Aid
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Greeting guests warmly and enforcing COVID19 Safety Policies at and around the pool area of a local hotel. Logging names and room numbers of occupants, handing out towels, regularly sanitizing high-touch areas. Does not include lifeguard or pool maintenance duties. Pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Must be friendly and helpful towards guests. Requires a basic First Aid Certification (level 1 or better) and ability to swim. Does not require lifeguard cert or experience. Physically fit, mobile and able to work on your feet for the duration of shift. Hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
Reception / Office Admin
- DUTIES INCLUDE: General reception, answering, managing and directing phone calls and emails, greeting clients and answering inquiries. Opening and closing the office.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: General reception experience with a professional, outgoing and warm demeanor. Strong communication and organization skills.
… and many more!
IT’S EASY TO ENROLL:
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to book your dates.
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email & keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for each assignment. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!). If you would like to talk to us about your application, please give us a call or drop us an email: 604 905 4194 ext1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.