Pemberton Valley Dental has a great position available for a strong administrator and customer service professional! Offering $25 to $30 hour to start depending on experience plus education allowance and opportunities to grow and build a career in the dental industry.
Signing Bonus Available!
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule, part-time or full-time available.
- 3 to 5 days per week based on candidate preference (must be available on Fridays).
- Offering $25 to $30 hour to start depending on experience.
- Signing bonus available after 3-months.
- Extended health benefits after 3-months.
- Close-knit and supportive team environment.
- Opportunities for continued learning and growth including training as a Chairside Assistant.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2+ years experience working in an administrative assistant position preferably in the medical or dental field.
- Energetic, dedicated and reliable professional who works well in a team and as an individual.
- An independent team member with excellent communication skills.
- Calm under pressure and cool in emergency situations.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital systems and equipment.
- Attentive to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Some knowledge and understanding of BC health and safety requirements is an asset.
- Willingness to learn the use of dental instruments and sterilization methods.
- Variety of administrative tasks with the opportunity to learn clinical chair-side dental assisting.
- Establishing strong patient relationships while maintaining
ethical professional behavior.
- Educating patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control,
postoperative instructions and treatment planning.
- Documenting dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Preparing the treatment room and patient for dental treatments.
- Selecting and mixing proper materials for dental application.
- Providing diagnostic information through radiography and impressions.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Operating, cleaning, sterilizing and maintaining of dental equipment.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
- Please do not contact Pemberton Valley Dental directly; all applications must come through WPS to be considered further.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.