Housekeeping shifts available at local hotels and vacation homes. Experience is beneficial but not required – this is a great way for someone to earn extra $, learn a new trade and open the door to additional on-call shifts through-out the year. $17-$19/hour.
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENT AVAILABLE:
- DATES: Sundays, starting Dec16 until the spring with full time positions also available. Preference is given to workers available for multiple weeks.
- TIMES: 10am-4pm. Shifts are expected to run 6-8 hours.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Clean and freshen up guest rooms (check outs) under the direction of the housekeeping manager.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to be on your feet all day. Professional cleaning experience beneficial (prior room attendant experience ideal).
DAILY WORK ASSIGNMENTS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- TIMES: 8:30am-5:00pm *times may vary if needed (eg. if you have a PM shift to get to)
- DATES: Many shifts available each week and on weekends. Pick your shifts based on your availability. Preference is given to workers available for multiple dates.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Clean and freshen up guest rooms (check outs and stay overs) under the direction of the housekeeping manager.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to be on your feet all day. Professional cleaning experience beneficial (prior room attendant experience ideal).
- Tier 1 = $17/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $18/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $19/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →