Housekeeping shifts available at local hotels and vacation homes. Experience is beneficial but not required – this is a great way for someone to earn extra $, learn a new trade and open the door to additional on-call shifts through-out the year. Pays $20-$23/hour upon completion of 10 initial shifts.
DAILY WORK ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE:
- DATES: 7 days a week with full time positions also available. Preference is given to workers available for multiple days each week.
- FLEXIBLE START TIMES: 8am, 10am or 1pm. Shifts are expected to run 6-8 hours.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Clean and freshen up guest rooms (check outs) under the direction of the housekeeping supervisors.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to be on your feet all day. Professional cleaning experience beneficial (prior room attendant experience ideal).
Night Cleaners (Graveyard Shift + $2/hour!):
- DATES & TIMES: 7 days/week, 11:00pm-7:30am
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cleaning common areas, responding to guest requests, removing rubbish and general housekeeping duties.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, team player; physically fit and able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs); WHIMIS certification preferred. Prior cleaning experience preferred, training will be provided.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPERS – with at least 6 months prior hotel housekeeping experience or who are requested for future shifts by our clients.
- Tier 1 = $19/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $20/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $21/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Initial shift will be used to verify experience and cleaning skills by our clients.
JUNIOR / ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPERS
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
PLUS: $2/hour GRAVEYARD SHIFT (for night cleaners)
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →