Whistler Personnel Solutions has labour shifts available this week – and potentially a few days a week for up to 6 weeks this fall. Must have safety boots, hard hat and work gloves – and the pay is $18-$20/hour.
Here are the details….
- JOB: Labourers (2 per day)
- DATES: starting Wed. Nov 1 through Fri. Nov 3
- May be extended up to 6 weeks on an on-call as needed basis
- Preference will be given to people available for multiple days per week.
- Schedule may change and will be determined week-to-week.
- TIMES: 8:00 until 4:00pm
- LOCATION: Nesters area
- DUTIES INCLUDE: labour jobs on a construction site including cleaning, hauling and organizing building supplies and tools
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Prior experience on a construction site beneficial. Physically fit, able to lift heavy loads and be on your feet all day.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS / REQUIREMENTS: Preference will be given to workers with steel toed books, hard hat & gloves. Bring water bottle, lunch, snacks.
- ATTIRE: Working outdoors – dress for the weather. Waterproof and warm layers.
- WAGE: $18/hour plus 4% vacation pay + $2/hour gratuity after 5 successful completed shifts.
To Apply: We move quickly to fill roles like these so contact us ASAP if you are interested.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the days and times you are available and your contact details.
- ensure your resume, contact details and application have been submitted to whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you this week (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →