Whistler Personnel Solutions is happy to be filling TEMP shifts for an event company that works some of the hottest festivals and events in the Sea To Sky corridor. They are a great company to work for so jump on it if you are looking to pick up some TEMP work today!
Here are the details….
Labourers – Event Tent installs and take downs
- DATES & TIMES:
- Sun, Sep17: 10am-5:30pm in Pemberton*
- Mon, Sep18 – 7am-11am & 2:30-6:30pm (split shift) at Rainbow Park*
- Mon, Sep18 – 9am-1:30pm at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- DUTIES INCLUDE: help with a tent and furniture install at an event
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS / ATTIRE: steal toed shoes or boots ideal (caps can be provided), casual dress for outside work, bring lunch, snack, water bottle.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: must physically fit and able to consistently lift up to 50lbs.
- WAGE: $17/hour plus vac pay.
*We may be able to organize a ride to the Pemberton and Rainbow Park locations from Whistler if needed.
To Apply: We move quickly to fill roles like these so contact us ASAP if you are interested.
- email email@example.com and include the days and times you are available and your contact details.
- ensure your resume, contact details and application have been submitted to whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you this week (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.