Whistler Personnel is looking for 2 hard working labourers to help out at a renovation job site tomorrow, Thurs. Jan11. Here are the details….
POSITION AVAILABLE: Labourers
- DATES: Thus. Jan11 *additional dates may be available.
- TIMES: 8:00 until 4:00pm* flexible start and end times.
- LOCATION: Whistler Village
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Labour jobs on a construction site including cleaning, hauling and organizing building supplies.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Physically fit, ready to work hard, able to lift heavy loads and be on your feet all day.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Steel toed boots required. Hard hat & gloves also beneficial.
- BRING: water bottle, snacks, lunch.
- ATTIRE: Working partially outdoors – dress for the weather. Waterproof and warm layers.
- WAGE: $18/hour plus 4% vacation pay
To Apply: We move quickly to fill roles like these so contact us ASAP if you are interested.
- email email@example.com and include the days and times you are available and your contact details.
- ensure your resume, contact details and application have been submitted to whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →