Short-Term Relief and Temporary Workers
Staffing in Whistler is a unique challenge. Your company’s best solution may be to bring in additional manpower with temporary staff. Whistler Personnel makes the process simple and quick. In addition to all of the usual recruiting and hiring tasks, we take care of the payroll, source deductions, vacation pay, WCB coverage, T4s and all other overhead costs. You simply tell us what skills you need and when you need them and we’ll do the rest.
Here are some scenarios when temps can help your organization:
- Emergency Coverage
- Staff for conferences, events and trade shows.
- Temp coverage during the recruiting process, seasonal peaks, vacations & maternity leaves.
- Specialized skills professionals to help with specific projects
- Extra manpower while you are interviewing for full-time candidates.
- ‘Try-before-you-buy’ and short term employment contracts
Customer Service Agents
Bookkeepers / Designated Accountants
Minute Takers/Secretaries/Data Entry
Housekeepers & Cleaners
Chefs, Kitchen Helpers & Dishwashers
Servers & Bartenders (SIR Certified)
General Labourers & Trades
Movers, Installers & Heavy Lifters
Opinion Polls & Surveyors
Class 4 Professional Drivers
|Special Event Crews:
Registration & Booth Hosts
Meet & Greet / Whistler Info Hosts
Food & Beverage Staff (Food Safe & SIR Certified)
Setup & Tear-Down Crews
Supervisors and Team Leaders
Promotional Event Hosts / Product Samplers
Ushers, Ticket Takers & Coat-Check
Traffic Control Personnel
Extras and General Event Workers