Whistler Personnel’s career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
Our commitment is to facilitate a natural fit between employers and candidates searching for the right career opportunity that aligns with their lifestyle in the Sea to Sky corridor. We have been helping talented professionals find their dream jobs for over 20 years.
How We Work With You
Since 1995, we have cultivated strong relationships with employers and employees through honest communication and clear understanding. With the absolute best connections to Whistler’s employers, Whistler Personnel provides you with the inside details on career opportunities so that you can select the role that best fits your qualifications and personality as well as your lifestyle and career aspirations. We take the time to get to know your goals, personality, skills, aspirations and the unique qualities that brought you to our fabulous Whistler playground.
- We read every application as it comes in to determine if it is a good fit for a current job order. If it is, we contact that candidate and arrange an interview.
- There is never any cost to the job seeker for our services. We are paid by employers to find them great people and work as an extension of their HR team.
- Your application and Professional Profile is 100% confidential and we do not share it with potential employers without your express permission.
- Each time we receive a new job order from an employer, our first step is to search our database for qualified candidates.
- We stay on top of current job listings for Whistler, Squamish and Pemberton and approach employers when we have a strong candidate in our database for a posted position.
- When we recruit for a new role, we usually do not publish the identity of our clients to avoid confusion around the application process. Our clients have asked us to take the project off their plates so we don’t want them to get bombarded with inquiries or applications – that’s our job! But we are happy to share that information with candidates who want to know – simply ASK HERE or give us a call!
- We offer resume and interview coaching, tips and resources to help you articulate your strengths, understand your limitations and truly put your best foot forward .
- We send out regular Job Bulletins to our candidates and post positions on our Job Board and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin pages to keep you informed of the opportunities available.
Long Term Permanent Positions
Our goal is to enable you to achieve career success and to ‘fast track’ you to where you want to be. We will only match you with potential employers who suit your lifestyle, personality and income requirements so you know when meeting with potential employers that the job is a potential fit. No wasting time. No surprises!
While we take pride in being able to work with any and every Whistler business to find them top talent that fits with their needs, over the years Whistler Personnel has become a specialist in accounting, sales, hospitality, administrative, management and executive level placements. We also often handle the hiring of front-line or entry level positions in hotels, restaurant or retail establishments.
If you are interested in hearing about positions we have available in your field, either now or in the future, please send us your information and resume and be sure to outline exactly what you are looking for – even if you are only casually looking. You never know when that perfect role might come up!
Let’s Get Started!
Do you want to create a Professional Profile?
Looking for the Perfect Side Hustle? Sign Up for Temporary or Short Term Employment
There are many reasons to consider temporary work. Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
If you would like to be alerted when we have temp or short-term opening in your field, please send us your information and resume and be sure to outline exactly what you are looking for. We send out job alerts to qualified candidates in our database as we receive them on a regular basis.
To view some of our current temp opportunities CLICK HERE or visit our JOB BOARD HERE.
|BENEFITS OF TEMP WORK:||TYPES OF TEMP WORK WE OFFER:|
Getting Started is Easy!
If you would like start working right away or to be alerted when we have temp or short-term opening in your field, please Create a Profile and Submit your Resume HERE – be sure to outline exactly what you are looking for. We contact you right away to chat about the work assignments we have open plus we will send you job alerts based on the preferences you’ve given us as we receive them.