Looking for Talent
Whistler Personnel Solutions has the perfect blend of experience, personality and local knowledge to embody a highly efficient, results-oriented employment agency for Whistler, Pemberton and Squamish. Locally owned and operated since 1995, we use our in-depth knowledge of the Sea to Sky business corridor to effectively match employer to employee.
Our clients deserve top talent – and we get it for them!
With a commitment to maximizing our effectiveness and a focus on doing what we do best, we only offer services that we know we consistently deliver exceptionally well:
- Finding the perfect LONG TERM EMPLOYEE PLACEMENTS to fit our client’s precise business needs and unique culture.
- Providing excellent TEMPORARY AND SHORT-TERM EMPLOYEE PLACEMENTS to help with events, projects, seasonal variations, illnesses , vacations and unexpected staff shortages.
- Fast tracking and simplifying the RECRUITING AND SCREENING processes to quickly deliver a selection of top talent for our clients to interview.
- *NEW* CULINARY CAREERS DIVISION” that specialized in the recruiting and placement of qualified chefs, cooks and kitchen staff in both long-term, permanent roles and short-term relief shifts (emergency coverage).
LONG-TERM & PERMANENT EMPLOYEE PLACEMENTS
Our Commitment: Our commitment is to facilitate a natural fit between employers and candidates. Whistler Personnel is in the business of recruiting 365 days a year and maintains an extensive database of talented professionals who live and work in the Whistler, Squamish and Pemberton communities. Our resume bank has hundreds of applicants including active and passive job seekers that might miss your ad but would consider the right opportunity.
Our Guarantee: We are always determined to get it right the first time with every permanent placement that we do. But on the off chance that something goes wrong within 60 days of your new employee’s start date, we will find a replacement free of charge.
Whistler Personnel saves you countless hours of work, stress and time as well as advertising costs by doing all of the hard work for you!
The Value We Deliver: The cost of a bad hire can be a staggering $10,000 or more. Can you afford to hire the wrong person? Our clients spend their time talking to ONLY qualified, interested applicants who fit with their unique culture. Whistler Personnel does the rest:
- Recruitment: Promote the position in newspaper ads, on the most effective job boards including the Pique, Indeed, Craigslist & Whistler Chamber
- Social Media: Post, share and promote the position across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Database & Networking: Work our extensive database of candidates, our industry contacts and back-channels to source the very best applicants.
- Screening of All Applicants: Review every application and respond to each inquiry.
- Interviews: Interview as many applicants as it takes to tick all of the boxes that fit our client’s needs. This is really where 20 years of expertise comes in handy – we dig past the surface & get to the core of each applicant.
- Skills Testing: Administer relevant skills testing covering computer proficiency, spelling, grammar, accounting and more as required.
- Professional Guidance: It can be invaluable to get a 2nd opinion before adding an employee to the family. We also assist you with crafting job descriptions, offer letters, employee contracts and more.
- References & Information Verification: Interview past employers and report the findings.
- Confidentiality: Candidates are not told who the prospective employer will be until the final interview stages which allows employers to find new employees privately when they need to.
- Communications: We update candidates on the process and notify them when a role has been filled.
Our Specialties: In a market where top talent is scarce, we take pride in being able to source out the star that fits your culture no matter what the role. That said, over the years Whistler Personnel has become a specialist in accounting, sales, administrative, management, culinary roles and executive placements.
RECRUITING AND SCREENING SERVICES
Two of the most time-consuming and tedious tasks of the hiring process are advertising each job opening on multiple websites and screening every application that comes in. With that in mind, Whistler Personnel is pleased to offer two new service packages designed to save local businesses countless hours and headaches:
TOP TALENT RECRUITING SERVICE: Five Top Candidates. $675
Designed for businesses looking for fast results and only the cream of the crop, our Top Talent Recruiting Service gives clients all of our job posting and recruiting services, access to our database plus initial screening of applications .
For a one-time fee of $675 (costing less than 2 weeks of display ads in the paper) Whistler Personnel sends clients a pre-screened short-list of only the most qualified three to five candidates within 14 -18 days of posting the job with us – saving time, work, headaches and the costs of recruiting and screening candidates. Plus we guarantee our results – if you don’t find the perfect match among the candidates we selected, let us know and we’ll send another batch!
ONE-STOP JOB POST BOOST: One Click. Five Job Boards + a Social Media Recruiting Campaign. $150
Simply post a job opening on Whistler Personnel’s Job Board and upgrade it by selecting the 5 additional Job Boards that you would like and it will be done for you within 48 hours for a one-time fee of $150 – less than a single display ad in the paper. Plus we will roll out a social media recruiting campaign you Facebook for added exposure.
The One-Stop Posting Service allows you to select up to 5 of the most effective Job Boards for Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor including:
Facebook – Whistler Community Job Boards (2)
Facebook – Whistler Event Staff Job Board
Facebook – Squamish’s Community Job Board
Facebook – Pemberton’s Job Board
Whistler Chamber (members only)
Work BC’s Job Board