Website Whistler Personnel
- luxury home inspections!
Our client is looking for an experienced Vacation Home Inspector / Specialist to join their collaborative team. This position is responsible for the meticulous setup and inspection of high-end vacation properties. Ideally suited for someone who has housekeeping experience with exceptional organization, communication skills and good eye for detail. Offering a competitive wage with a flexible schedule to enjoy the Whistler lifestyle!
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round; 32 to 40 hours per week.
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $18 to $20 per hour based on experience.
- $500 Sign-on bonus available to candidates who are committed to long-term employment.
- Flexible schedule allowing time to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle.
- Discounts on various Whistler activities.
- Recreational allowance to use towards your preferred recreation (ie: ski pass!).
- Extended health and dental benefits available.
- Lots of staff team building events and outings.
- The opportunity to become familiar with some of Whistlers more luxurious homes.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Prior housekeeping experience or experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Organized, focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly demeanour, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Work well independently; prioritize tasks to see through to completion.
- Passion for quality outcomes.
- Creative problem-solver who is solution focused.
- Clean and valid BC Driver’s License.
- Able to physically meet the responsibilities of the position i.e. walk/stand for a long period of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 40 lbs and pull/push up to 200 lbs.
- Inspect high-end vacation property homes pre and post arrival of guests.
- Follow the inspection process and ensure our vacation properties are properly readied for VIP arrival.
- Inspection of housekeeping standards with light housekeeping duties on occasion.
- Organize and complete projects daily, weekly, seasonally or as required.
- Contribute to the successful organization and morale of your team and the overall company.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already created a profile in our system, please email us at email@example.com expressing your interest in this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.