- Earn up to $100,000+ per year if you are a great salesperson!
Do you want to earn a high income in Whistler and still have plenty of time for play? Start work at 12 pm and enjoy your ski mornings in the winter on a company paid ski pass?
This potential 6 figure job ticks all the right boxes for a lifestyle change. No experience necessary – if you are personable, have high energy and enjoy sales then you can succeed in this role.
- Full-time, year-round.
- Tuesday to Saturday; start later in the Winter months and end early in the Summer months for maximum play time!
- Base hourly wage plus large commissions and monthly bonuses with each sale.
- Average earnings is in the range of $60,000 to $100,000 per year with potential for even more.
- Extended health benefits plus health & wellness allowance with the option of a ski pass.
- Extensive sales training program and the support of excellent coaches.
- Perfect for a born sales person who is looking for an opportunity to harness their skills and capitalize on their abilities.
- Opportunities for growth within a world-class company with locations all over the world.
- Fantastic travel perks and access to first class resorts around the world in exotic locations like Hawaii, Mexico, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Natural sales person and motivated by financial rewards and happy customers.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a sales field preferred.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Not afraid to talk to anyone and not afraid of rejection.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Basic math skills and ability to explain pricing and contracts.
- Enjoys travel and an active lifestyle.
- Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with members, owners, and guests to develop trust and commitment towards the Company and for the product.
- Follow up with owners and members after the sale.
- Encourage participation in the Company’s member, owner, and guests’ referral program.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable sales closing quotas.
- Adhere to Company standards, maintains compliance with all policies and procedures and represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.