Website Whistler Personnel
- potential for long-term.
We are looking for someone with strong customer service skills to be the face of the company for a 10-week Receptionist assignment. This opportunity could lead into a more permanent position for the right candidate. Ideally suited for someone who is organized and friendly with excellent communication and computer skills.
POSITION TITLE: Receptionist
NUMBER OF SHIFTS: 5 days per week x 10 weeks. Training shifts could be the week of February 24th or March 2nd.
DATES & TIMES:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- February 24th to 28th (training)
- March 2nd to 6th (training)
- March 9th to 13th
- March 16th to 20th
- March 23rd to 24th
- March 30th to April 3rd
- April 6th to 10th
- April 13th to 17th
- April 20th to 24th
- April 27th to May 1st
- May 4th to 8th
- May 11th to 15th
- Potential for extension.
- Preference will be given to workers who can do multiple shifts
DUTIES INCLUDE: Front-line reception: answering telephone and in-person client inquiries, greeting clients, processing payments, property key sign in/out, general reception tasks.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: 1 to 2 years reception experience with strong communication and customer service skills. Very organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks. Excels in a fast-paced environment. Strong problem-solving abilities and able to handle conflict professionally.
ATTIRE: Clean, professional appearance.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
APPLYING IS EASY!
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times
- Call our Temporary Worker Hotline to enroll and find out what shifts are currently available: 604-905-4194 ext 1.
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions