Our client has a beautiful hotel tucked in a serene forest on Blackcomb Mountain and requires a Maintenance Helper for a few weeks to help with general duties around the hotel. 8-10 hrs/day, 3-5 days a week with potential for long term (+ $50 SIGNING BONUS FOR LONG TERM!).
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
- DATES: Daily starting Monday, Dec 16 – Jan 5th (potentially longer)
- TIMES: choice of 8am-4pm or 2:30pm-10:30pm shifts
- SCHEDULE NOTES: Shifts are expected to last 8-10 hours.
- MUST be available to work at least 3 to 5 shifts per week for the next few weeks.
- Preference will be given to workers who can work 5 shifts each week.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Helping the maintenance staff at the hotel perform their regular duties (changing light bulbs, fixing things around the hotel, basic maintenance tasks, responding to guest and housekeeping requests).
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Handy and resourceful. Experience performing basic maintenance duties, able to make simple repairs and comfortable with common hand and power tools . Ability to carry heavy loads and work on feet all day. Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed. .
- ATTIRE: Steel toed boots or sturdy work boots required. Clean, professional appearance. Long hair tied back. Please no loud brands or graphics.
$50 SIGNING BONUS if selected for a long-term position.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $21/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $22/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $23/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- PLUS an extra $2/hr Holiday Bonus on Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan1st.
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. All shifts successfully completed for Whistler Personnel in any temp position count toward a higher wage tier.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on) – or give us a call to discuss which shifts best work for you: 604 905 4194 ext 1.
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.