COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still accepting applications for Temporary Positions. We are taking precautions to ensure that our team and those around them stay healthy. Read more here: www.whistler-jobs.com/work-safety-plan
**REMINDER: CERB recipients are permitted to earn up to an extra $1000 per month on top of their benefits.
It’s happening! As businesses begin to open their doors the need for cleaners is about to go through the roof! We are currently seeking housekeepers with experience for upcoming temporary shifts starting this week! Mandatory safety regulations will be in place to ensure optimal safety and protect our beloved temp crew!!
Please note: If you are receiving financial support (via CERB or EI) from the government, you are still eligible to earn up to $1000/month. Awesome!
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE:
Experienced Housekeepers / Housekeeper Assistants:
- DATES: Choose your own schedule. Shifts will be offered each week all spring and summer long.
- NEXT SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Thursday May 21 / Friday May 22
- TIMES: 9am – 5pm.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with the cleaning of rooms, removal of linens and garbage, stocking of supplies, pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Cleaning experience is required. Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed. Physically fit, mobile and able to lift medium loads (20lbs) and work on your feet all day.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPERS – with at least 6 months prior hotel housekeeping experience.
- Tier 1 = $20/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $21/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $22/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Initial shift will be used to verify experience and cleaning skills by our clients.
JUNIOR / ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPERS – with no prior housekeeping experience.
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
IT’S EASY TO ENROLL:
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to book your dates.
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email & keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for each assignment. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!). If you would like an update on your application, please give us a call or drop us an email: 604 905 4194 ext1 or email@example.com
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.