Join our TEMP TEAM as an EVENT HOST and/ or EVENT CREW to assist with a conferences, corporate and race events! Design your own schedule based on your availability. Pays $18 – $21/hour.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
SUPERVISOR / COORDINATOR
- Tier 1 = $19/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay and overtime
- Tier 2 = $20/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay and overtime
- Tier 3 = $21/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay and overtime
EVENT CREW / HOSTS
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on) – or give us a call to discuss which shifts best work for you: 604 905 4194 ext 1.
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.