Earn extra income picking up some temp cook or chef shifts with some of Whistler’s finest establishments. A great way to try something new and make a little extra to fuel your Whistler lifestyle. Pick your own schedule based on your availability and earn $19-$28/hour based on your qualifications and experience.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cooking and prepping for a casual bistro and fine dining restaurant in a high-end hotel
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Certified, experience chef or cook with 3-5 years experience in a professional kitchen; Hard-working, team player; Food Safe certified; WHIMIS certification preferred.
- ATTIRE: Solid, non-slip shoes required. Uniform will be provided. Clean and presentable. Long hair tied back.
- BONUS: Free meal will be provided for every shift.
- Prep Cooks (minimum 1 year prep cook experience)
- Tier 1 = $19/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $20/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $21/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Experienced Line Cooks (2-5 years experience in professional kitchen)
- Tier 1 = $22/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $23/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $24/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Red Seal Chefs (5+ years experience in professional kitchen)
- Tier 1 = $26/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $27/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $28/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →