Website Whistler Personnel
Turn your passion for swimming and gift for instruction into a resume builder.
If you’re great with kids, energetic, responsible, and willing to learn, we have a great job for you.
Whistler Adaptive Sports Program is on the lookout for instructors who want to take their experience to a new level. Offering great compensation & a flexible work schedule.
About the Role:
- Part-time. Approximately 8 hours per week.
- $25- 30 per hour depending on experience.
- Pool access
The Perfect Candidate:
- Ability to safely instruct and coach athletes with a disability.
- Passion for adaptive sport and making a difference in our community.
- Will be required to obtain a Police Criminal History Check once hired.
- Instruct and/or coach individuals, groups, and children with physical, cognitive and sensory disabilities in adaptive swim lessons and competitive programs.
- Work cooperatively with volunteers to deliver community adaptive aquatic sport programming
- Work collaboratively with Whistler Adaptive core staff.
- Ensure a safe and inviting environment for activity participants and athletes.
- Adhere to safe operating procedures in a watersport environment.
- Foster a strong culture of health and safety; work with core Whistler Adaptive staff to ensure that all WorkSafeBC requirements are met.
- Knowledge of Whistler Adaptive product and services to assist promotion and cross-promotion when interacting with guests and athletes.
- Interact with volunteers to ensure their inclusion in the Adaptive Swim Program.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
- Do not contact company directly; all applications must come through Whistler Personnel Solutions to be considered.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at email@example.com