Website Whistler Personnel
- daily cash tips and lots of perks!
Whistler’s only full-service Hair & Esthetics salon, recently under new ownership and management, is looking for a Stylist to join their team. Ideally suited for an experienced junior or senior stylist with exceptional customer service skills and is passionate about the industry. Offering plenty of perks including family/friends discounts, staff incentives and opportunities for continued education and training.
About the Role:
- Part-time or Full-time available.
- Flexible work schedule for work/life balance and to enjoy the Whistler lifestyle.
- Commission based pay structure based on experience with daily tips in cash.
- Fun, creative, compassionate and supportive team environment.
- Retail sales commission and incentives.
- Extended health benefits available.
- Opportunities for continued education and training.
- Family and friends discounts!
- Able to assist out of town candidates in finding local accommodation.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Ideally a stylist with 2+ years industry experience.
- Confidently trained in everything hair! Cuts, color and styling experience is a must.
- Knowledge of hairstyles and trends, and the expertise to achieve these looks.
- Provide high levels of great customer service. Personable, friendly and professional.
- The ability to communicate with customers and understand their needs
- Ability to retain guests and build up a return clientele is a great asset to have.
- A willingness to learn about new styles and techniques.
- Knowledge of related health, safety and cleanliness standards.
- Experience with Aveda is a definite asset.
- Shampoo, cut, dye and style hair. Apply chemicals to change texture of hair.
- Work with razors, trimmers and other implements to achieve desired looks.
- Give clients advice on how to maintain a hairstyle or look.
- Style clients’ hair for special events such as weddings and photo shoots.
- Ensure work areas are clean and in alignment with applicable health and safety regulations.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.