Website Whistler Personnel
- career growth and competitive salary
This busy and exciting event company is looking for a Senior Sales Associate Coordinator to come on board their fantastic team! Ideally suited for someone with experience working in the event industry, strong attention to detail, and learns new things quickly. Offering an attractive salary plus potential seasonal bonuses, working with some of the largest festivals and events in the Corridor and extra time off during the winter months to enjoy the slopes!
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round with scheduling flexibility during slow seasons.
- Summer months require flexibility in availability as hours increase due to busy season.
- Competitive salary based on experience with the opportunity for performance-based bonuses.
- Monday to Friday schedule; occasional weekend work may be involved.
- Very successful Pemberton-based event company offering lots of potential for career growth.
- Backstage access to the hottest events and shows in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Assistance securing local housing in Pemberton will be provided for out of town candidates.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2 years within the event industry.
- Experience in sales an asset.
- Detail Orientated: Excellent attention to detail; challenges assumptions.
- Fast Learner: Quickly orientate with technical information on current products within the inventory.
- Hands-on Approach: Willing to work closely with the install team in achieving our Mission: Creating Amazing Experiences.
- Multi-Tasking Abilities: Ability to balance and move between tasks.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Customer Service: consulting with clients to identify needs; follows set procedures and effectively manages expectations.
- Teamwork: Consulting within the Leadership Team in order to gather and organize required information.
- Decision Making: Effectively communicate in a timely manner, to all stakeholders, decisions that are made through group consultation.
- Task Prioritization: Able to quickly identify and organize tasks in a timely and logical sequence in accordance with set procedures.
- Problem Solving: Solution focussed; arrives at a clear ad logical solution.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have already created a profile in our system, please send us an email at email@example.com summarizing why you think you would be a perfect candidate for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →