Website Whistler Personnel
- growth potential & excellent starting wage
A successful and well-established real estate team and their REALTOR® leader have an opening for a full-time, year-round senior Executive Assistant. Ideally suited for an extremely organized take-charge administrator who can take the reins and get things done. Must also have a passion for real estate and client services. Excellent wage + bonus, benefits and opportunity to learn and build a successful career. Based at the RE/MAX Whistler office at Nesters.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round career position where you can increase your responsibilities and income through team performance, initiative and education.
- 40 hrs per week including some evenings/weekend telephone coverage.
- $20-$22/hour base + social club membership, team performance-based bonuses & extended health after 3 months.
- Based in Whistler and requires commuting if you are living in Squamish and Pemberton.
- Passions include success through innovative, client focused, technology strong, human, kind, with gratitude & humility philosophy.
- Challenging, exciting and energetic team environment with lots of learning opportunities.
- Well established office that offers a warm, family friendly, environment, peer support, team & office social events.
- Cell phone and laptop will be provided. Beneficial to have a newer vehicle.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Excellent administrative and communication skills is a must.
- Licensed Real Estate Assistant or working towards gaining license is a requirement to be considered.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Experience with real estate sales & documentation very beneficial.
- Self-motivated, quick to pick up online programs and fascinated with making tools work together right the first time.
- Proficient with Google Docs, sheets, Dropbox, Google Drive, CRMs.
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with social media: Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, IG etc.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Primary role, Executive Assistant to the Team Leader of a thriving real estate sales team responsible for managing the Team Leader’s daily/weekly/monthly calendar of tasks towards meeting goals.
- Prioritizing and taking charge of Team Leader’s emails; time blocking; establishing efficiencies around CMA’s; tracking/measuring actions; responding to client requests; preparing for & attending appointments; weekly coaching calls and online reporting.
- Head of the ‘5 star plus’ client success process to ensure every client receives a WOW experience. “We’re in the You Mentality”.
- Managing all team members including Realtors to hold them accountable to their tasks; daily 5-minute morning huddles & team end of day wraps; assisting them with CRM questions; training & mentoring systems; reporting sales activity daily.
- Build-onto, implement and manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, drip campaigns, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Continually update Team Ops Manual for professional standards, systems, training.
- Work cohesively with marketing team & virtual assistants to add efficiencies, consistency, analytics & graphic design to Seller reports as well as marketing vacation coverage.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile already please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com