Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
Join Sea to Sky’s Largest Professional photo & video production company as their Sales & Marketing Coordinator. Bring your strong sales and administrative experience to this exciting position offering a competitive wage, great perks, a team environment, and opportunity for learning and development.
About the Role:
- Full time, year-round sales & admin position.
- Flexible schedule is in the range of 35-40 hours per week (usually Mon to Friday).
- Work in a creative office of a successful and locally owned multi-media company.
- Room for growth and photo and video related skills development.
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $20 per hour plus annual bonus based on experience and achieving targets.
- Spirit pass is optional and financing is available.
- Self-starter who is a motivated sales person with excellent customer service skills.
- Very strong administrative skills with the ability to carry out a variety of administrative tasks.
- Friendly, confident and customer service oriented.
- Background in group sales or event coordination is ideal.
- Enjoys a variety of sales, administrative and marketing tasks.
- Some experience with social media and talent for marketing.
- Efficient administrator and excellent communicator; great with details.
- Experience with Adobe editing software (Photoshop or Lightroom) ideal.
- Interest in photography and videography very beneficial.
- Respond to service inquiries and create proposals for prospective group and commercial clients.
- Provide excellent customer service through ongoing correspondence and follow up with clients and prospects.
- Contact new and existing clients to propose event photography and video services.
- Work with Managing Director for trade show, portfolio and sales presentation marketing efforts.
- Assist with marketing in various forms – social media efforts and other key initiatives.
- Manage production and scheduling as a resource for clients to confirm program changes, requests, and outstanding details required for successful execution of contracts.
- Communication with assigned shooters of all details for event contracts.
- Work closely with team to ensure smooth workflow and timely production and completion of all assignments.
- Maintain and update information databases with accuracy and timely data entry.
- Create accurate invoices to send to clients and work with bookkeeper to track invoices.
- Research marketplace for competitor pricing and products and report on market changes and opportunities.
- Opportunity as an option to train as an Event Photographer/Photo and work with clients on location.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you already set up a profile with use, please email email@example.com to let us know that you are interested in being considered (please reference the position you are interested in).
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →