Website Whistler Personnel
- Creative environment
This is a great opportunity to utilize your strong sales and administrative experience while working with the Sea to Sky’s Largest Professional photo & video production company. The Sales, Event & Production Coordinator position involves working closely with the Managing Director and Senior Photographer on the sales and production of assignment photography and video, including stock, event, and commercial photography and video. A competitive wage, spirit pass financing, flexible work schedule and opportunity for learning and development are just a few of the benefits for joining this team!
About the Role:
- Full time, year-round.
- Flexible schedule is in the range of 35 to 40 hours per week (usually Monday to Friday).
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $20 to $21 per hour based on experience plus the opportunity for performance-based bonuses as you generate sales leads and achieve sales targets.
- Be a part of a creative team with a successful and locally owned multi-media company.
- Lots of room for learning, growth and development.
- Spirit pass financing is available.
- Very strong administrative skills with the ability to carry out a variety of administrative tasks.
- Self-starter who is a motivated salesperson and a strong communicator.
- Friendly, confident and customer service oriented.
- Background in group sales or event coordination is ideal.
- Enjoys a variety of sales, administrative and marketing tasks.
- Some experience with social media and talent for marketing.
- Efficient with strong time management skills; great with details.
- Experience with Adobe editing software (Photoshop or Lightroom) ideal.
- Interest in photography and videography very beneficial.
- Contact new and existing clients to propose services and maintain ongoing correspondence with existing event clients regarding future opportunities
- Follow up on sales leads and general new leads
- Assist Managing Director with trade show, portfolio and sales presentation marketing efforts.
- Manage all client program changes, requests and outstanding details.
- Assist in ensuring that all contracts are properly covered by qualified photographers and videographers.
- Advise photographers/videographers of all significate details for event contracts.
- Prepare/order all related materials in advance for confirmed contracts.
- Work collaboratively with retail management to ensure smooth workflow and timely production.
- Oversee delivery of event products once contract is completed and ready.
- Maintain and update MS Access database with all new confirmed assignments.
- Provide all related details to and output Work Releases as needed for confirmed assignments from database.
- Update calendars for events as needed and share with other management periodically.
- Generate weekly reports.
- Check all aspects of production, delivery and completion of each assignment; follow up with clients after completed assignments to assure satisfaction.
- Creation of invoices and double checking of all related charges before sending.
- Work with bookkeeper to track invoices on an accurate, timely basis.
- Work with Management on advance creation of pricing parameters for events and weddings, update related materials.
- Oversee easel/display folder inventory and keep track of those used on specific jobs.
- Research and bring forward new photo products and digital deliverables for consideration.
- Research and maintain active database of CMP key competitors’ pricing and products for period review and comparison.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you already set up a profile with use, please email email@example.com to let us know that you are interested in being considered (please reference the position you are interested in).
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org